A luxury detached log cabin overlooking a weir on the River Wharfe, just a five-minute walk from the old Dales village of Addingham.
Set out over two floors, this unique cabin provides first-class accommodation in a great location.
A great place for a romantic break, invite friends and family along for a few days and treat yourself to all this lovely area has to offer.
The ground floor boasts a contemporary open-plan living area with cosy woodburning stove, stylish furnishings, a bespoke modern kitchen, dining area and lots of intriguing detail such log ends illustrating the life span of the tree.
Upstairs, two bedrooms, a super king-size and a king-size bed and modern en-suites add to the luxurious feel of this premium cabin.
The spacious decking provides a great place for sitting out, listening to the sounds of the river and simply watching the world go by.
A hot tub and sauna provide that little bit extra luxury in terms of luxury and provide a great place to relax after a day out in the local Dales.
Equipped to a very high standard with Smart TV, individual heating controls, Bose speakers and underfloor heating
Log Burning Stove
‘White Company’ Toiletries
Super king size + King size beds
Wireless Bose speaker
Well behaved pet welcome
Off road parking
Hot tub and patio
5 min walk to pub
High Definition Television
High Speed Internet Access
Room rates for 2018 – 2019. Short breaks are also available from Monday to Friday and Friday to Monday at 80% of the below costs. The below costs are for 7 days.
For any later dates, please contact.
- Super Peak weeks include the following dates:
- 21st Dec - 4th January 2019 >2020<
- Peak weeks include the following dates:
- 24th May - 31st May 2019
- 12th July - 30th Aug 2019
- High weeks include the following dates:
- 8th Feb 2019 - 22nd Feb 2019
- 26th April - 10th May 2019
- 31st May - 12th July 2019
- 30th Aug - 4th Oct 2019
- 18th October - 1st November 2019
- 6th Dec - 21st Dec 2019
- Mid weeks include the following dates:
- 29th March - 26th April 2019
- 10th May - 24th May 2019
- 4th Oct - 18th Oct 2019
- 1st Nov - 6th Dec 2019
- 4th Jan - 3rd April >2020<
- Low weeks include the following dates:
- 5th Jan - 8th Feb 2019
- 22nd Feb - 29th March 2019