Located on the hilltop to take advantage of the lovely views this luxurious, two-bedroom cabin provides excellent accommodation for family and friends or couples wishing to get away from it all and enjoy a well-deserved break.
From the moment guests enter the cabin, the sense of something special immediately comes to the fore, the stunning open plan ground floor living is a real delight with individual styling, a modern bespoke kitchen, lovely sitting area with magnificent views.
Two delightful bedrooms with a super king-size and a king-size bed, both with modern en-suite facilities add further to the quality and luxury of this premium cabin.
From the living area, patio doors lead outside onto a spacious decked area with a luxurious sunken hot tub, making this an ideal spot to relax, take in the beautiful surroundings, enjoy a few drinks and enjoy the soothing waters of the hot tub, or even the large sauna.
Equipped to a very high standard with Smart TV, Bose speakers and underfloor heating to name but a few ensure that guests are well catered for during their stay.
With fabulous log structure, and furnishings all combinine to create a very special atmosphere and one that will live long in the memory of your visit to this special place.To Book Contact Us
‘White Company’ Toiletries
Super king size + King size beds
Wireless Bose speaker
Well behaved pet welcome
Off road parking
Hot tub and patio
5 min walk to pub
High Definition Television
High Speed Internet Access
Room rates for 2018 – 2019. Short breaks are also available from Monday to Friday and Friday to Monday at 80% of the below costs. The below costs are for 7 days.
For any later dates, please contact.
- Super Peak weeks include the following dates:
- 21st Dec - 4th January 2019 >2020<
- Peak weeks include the following dates:
- 24th May - 31st May 2019
- 12th July - 30th Aug 2019
- High weeks include the following dates:
- 8th Feb 2019 - 22nd Feb 2019
- 26th April - 10th May 2019
- 31st May - 12th July 2019
- 30th Aug - 4th Oct 2019
- 18th October - 1st November 2019
- 6th Dec - 21st Dec 2019
- Mid weeks include the following dates:
- 29th March - 26th April 2019
- 10th May - 24th May 2019
- 4th Oct - 18th Oct 2019
- 1st Nov - 6th Dec 2019
- 4th Jan - 3rd April >2020<
- Low weeks include the following dates:
- 5th Jan - 8th Feb 2019
- 22nd Feb - 29th March 2019