This unique, two-bedroom cabin provides excellent accommodation for family and friends or couples wishing to get away from it all and enjoy a luxurious romantic break.
It offers ground floor accommodation, comprising a spacious open-plan living area with sitting, dining and kitchen areas all enjoying the benefits of the large picture window with far-reaching views onto the nearby fells.
On the same floor there are two spacious bedrooms with a super king-size and a king-size double bedroom, both with modern en-suite facilities which add further to the feeling of luxury and enjoyment.
The main patio doors lead outside to a spacious decked area with a luxurious hot tub, making this an ideal spot to relax, take in the beautiful surroundings, sunbathe and enjoy the soothing waters of the hot tub, or why not use the large sauna.
Equipped to a very high standard with Smart TV, individual heating controls, Bose speakers and underfloor heating to name but a few ensure that guests are well-catered for during their stay.
With fabulous log walls, beamed ceilings and stylish furnishings all combining to create a very special atmosphere and one that will live long in the memory of your visit to this special place.To Book Contact Us
‘White Company’ Toiletries
Super king size + King size beds
Wireless Bose speaker
Well behaved pet welcome
Off road parking
Hot tub and patio
5 min walk to pub
High Definition Television
High Speed Internet Access
Room rates for 2018 – 2019. Short breaks are also available from Monday to Friday and Friday to Monday at 80% of the below costs. The below costs are for 7 days.
For any later dates, please contact.
- Super Peak weeks include the following dates:
- 21st Dec - 4th January 2019 >2020<
- Peak weeks include the following dates:
- 24th May - 31st May 2019
- 12th July - 30th Aug 2019
- High weeks include the following dates:
- 8th Feb 2019 - 22nd Feb 2019
- 26th April - 10th May 2019
- 31st May - 12th July 2019
- 30th Aug - 4th Oct 2019
- 18th October - 1st November 2019
- 6th Dec - 21st Dec 2019
- Mid weeks include the following dates:
- 29th March - 26th April 2019
- 10th May - 24th May 2019
- 4th Oct - 18th Oct 2019
- 1st Nov - 6th Dec 2019
- 4th Jan - 3rd April >2020<
- Low weeks include the following dates:
- 5th Jan - 8th Feb 2019
- 22nd Feb - 29th March 2019