A luxury cabin offering first-class, luxurious two bedroom accommodation in a wonderful setting, alongside the banks of the River Wharfe just a short walk from the village of Addingham.
Set out over two floors with an Alpine feel very much throughout, this unique holiday home provides every ingredient for that special and well-deserved break.
A great place for a romantic break, invite friends and family along for a few days and treat yourself to all this lovely area has to offer.
The ground floor boasts a beautiful open-plan living area with cosy woodburning stove, modern furnishings, a modern well-equipped kitchen and dining area.
Upstairs, two bedrooms, a super king-size and a king-size bed, and modern en-suites add to the luxurious feel of this premier Cabin.
The spacious decking provides a great place for sitting out, enjoying a glass of vino.
A private hot tub and sauna provide that little bit extra luxury and are a great place to relax and unwind.
Equipped to a very high standard with Smart TV, individual heating controls, Bose speakers and underfloor heating.
No expense has been spared in putting together this wonderfully stylish holiday let, from the fabulous log walls, beamed ceilings and stylish furnishings this is really not one to be missed.
Log Burning Stove
‘White Company’ Toiletries
Super king size + King size beds
Wireless Bose speaker
Well behaved pet welcome
Off road parking
Hot tub and patio
5 min walk to pub
High Definition Television
High Speed Internet Access
Room rates for 2018 – 2019. Short breaks are also available from Monday to Friday and Friday to Monday at 80% of the below costs. The below costs are for 7 days.
For any later dates, please contact.
- Super Peak weeks include the following dates:
- 21st Dec - 4th January 2019 >2020<
- Peak weeks include the following dates:
- 24th May - 31st May 2019
- 12th July - 30th Aug 2019
- High weeks include the following dates:
- 8th Feb 2019 - 22nd Feb 2019
- 26th April - 10th May 2019
- 31st May - 12th July 2019
- 30th Aug - 4th Oct 2019
- 18th October - 1st November 2019
- 6th Dec - 21st Dec 2019
- Mid weeks include the following dates:
- 29th March - 26th April 2019
- 10th May - 24th May 2019
- 4th Oct - 18th Oct 2019
- 1st Nov - 6th Dec 2019
- 4th Jan - 3rd April >2020<
- Low weeks include the following dates:
- 5th Jan - 8th Feb 2019
- 22nd Feb - 29th March 2019